INFORMATION NOTICE pursuant to article 13- of Leg. Decree no. 196/2003
We would like to inform you that Leg. Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 “Data Protection Regulation” provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data.
According to this decree, the processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your rights.
Mobil Tech srl a socio unico informs you that in order to establish and perform ongoing contractual relationships with Customers and Suppliers it is in possession of data relating to your company, classified as personal by the aforementioned legislation, such as:
– personal data (company name, VAT number, tax code, address of registered office, telephone number, fax number, email address, bank details);
– accounting data relating to the purchase of products or provision of services, accounting ledgers of each customer/supplier.
These data will be processed in relation to the contractual requirements and the consequent legal obligations, and also to effectively manage the business relationships.
The data will be processed with the aid of electronic systems and other appropriate systems.
The provision of such data is mandatory for everything that is required by law and, therefore, any refusal to provide them may make it impossible for Mobil Tech to continue the contractual relationship.
The personal data of Customers and Suppliers, being corporate assets, are protected by appropriate security procedures and cannot be disclosed to third parties.
The personal data of Customers and Suppliers may be communicated to third parties solely for financial purposes (credit institutions), to fulfil tax and accounting obligations (professionals) and to manage any disputes (lawyers and professionals).
The data controller is Mobil Tech srl a socio unico, with registered office in Via Don Luigi Sturzo 1 20832 Desio (MB).
You may contact the data controller and/or data processor to exercise your rights as provided for by article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the text of which is reported below:
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Art. 7 – Right of access personal data and other rights
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of his or her personal data, even if it has not yet been recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information on:
- a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the processing purposes and methods;
- c) the logic applied to the processing with the aid of electronic equipment;
- d) the identification details of the Data Controller, data processors and representatives designated in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) entities or categories of entities to which or whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, data processors or persons in charge of processing.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) attestation to the effect that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also regarding their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling materials or for carrying out market research or commercial communication surveys.
Method of notifying the user of the cookies policy
Please refer to the links below to manage cookies on the main internet browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
– ANONYMOUSLY identify the user’s browsing session and give them the possibility to add items to the shopping cart and to complete the check-out of an order.
Below is a list of technical cookies.
zenid; PHPSESSID; cc_advertising; cc_analytics; cc_social.
_utma; __utmb; __utmc; __utmt; __utmz;
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a service provided by Google Inc. It uses temporary cookies that are stored on the user’s computer in order to allow the website operator to analyse how users use the site. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time of the current visit, any previous visits to the site by the same visitor and the site that referred the visitor to the website; Google does not use this information to send targeted advertising. In any case, browsers do not share their proprietary cookies between different domains.
Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google, nor does it attempt to link an IP address to the identity of a computer user. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law or where these third parties process the above information on behalf of Google.
For more information visit http://www.google.com/intl/it_it/policies/technologies/ads/. The user may partially or completely disable the use of Google’s cookies by visiting https://www.google.it/ads/preferences and https://www.google.it/settings/ads/onweb.
Our site includes a “like” button linked to our Facebook page. The use of this service involves the installation of third-party cookies. For more information, please visit
Rights of Data Subjects
Mobil Tech srl a socio unico would like to inform you that Leg. Decree no. 196/03 confers specific rights on data subjects. In particular, the user can obtain confirmation from the data controller or data processor, if any, of the existence or non-existence of their personal data and that such data be made available in intelligible form. The data subject may also request to know the origin of the data as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law as well as updating, rectification or, if there is interest, integration of data; to oppose the processing itself on legitimate grounds.
You can find further information on cookies
Guarantor for Personal Data Protection: http://www.garanteprivacy.it