All the Mobilsat Pentagonal automatic satellite antennas have some advanced standard features:
- Innovative, all-Italian design
- Management of 20 satellites (16 preinstalled and 4 freely programmable)
- CE Certification
- “One Touch” operation
- Satellite update by the end user
- Practical and elegant touch screen panel
- Electronics and specific dish for the new DVB-S2 signals
- Reception of the new 4K UltraHD and 3D channels
- Free of charge update via the microSD card slot in the display
- “Skew” adjustment
Dish: 624×624 mm
Max. dimensions of the antenna when closed: 920×810, h 198 mm
- Excellent reception: the aluminium dish is designed and patented for new 4K UltraHD signals. The pentagonal shape allows a high quality signal, reducing interference of the traditional round-shaped dishes.
- High precision: with a single touch, the antenna positions itself on the desired satellite; in addition, the system performs a self-diagnosis each time it is switched on.
- Extreme robustness: the structural parts are made of a resin with high percentage of glass and carbon fibre (used in the aeronautical and automotive industry), which provide extreme flexibility and 30% higher resistance than die-cast aluminium. Gears are made of chrome-aluminium-bronze to maximum resistance and durability.
- Excellent resistance: state-of-the-art materials and low mechanical tolerances offer extraordinary wind resistance performance, up to 150km/h.
- Ease of use: the interface of the control panel with touch-screen display is simple and user-friendly.
- Maximum silence: motors are installed on Silent Block for maximum silence.
MODE OF OPERATION
Mobilsat features an innovative control panel with 2.8” colour touch-screen display, and a user-friendly interface with large icons. It is ready to use right from the initial start-up. With a single touch of the display, the antenna positions itself on the desired satellite, automatically switching from the last position to the new search and stand-by function.
The system is programmed to perform self-diagnostics every time it is switched on. If an error is detected, the display shows the cause and provides tips on how to fix it.
AUTOMATIC AND PRECISE POINTING
The Mobilsat satellite antenna for motorhomes features a high-sensitivity automatic pointing system with last memory that allows the antenna to realign itself to the satellite very quickly. This function becomes useful both in case of small or large movements of the vehicle: the Mobilsat antenna is always able to quickly point the dish at the desired satellite.
The Mobilsat antenna is also equipped with manual pointing that can be controlled from the touch screen display in just one touch.
This innovative function allows each frequency to be entered in the KU band. In this way, 4 new satellites can be added, in addition to the 16 already inserted.
SMART SCAN FUNCTION
The new Smart Scan function allows updating or adding new satellites in the KU band, from any part of the world covered by the satellite and without knowing its transmission data. After pointing to the desired satellite, in less than 10 minutes the system downloads the complete list of transponders and displays the data of the 30 most powerful ones. It is now possible to select the preferred transponder and use it for subsequent automatic pointing.
Mobilsat Penta SAT: the essential choice
Ideal for those who only need one decoder at a time, even on multiple TV points. It allows viewing one channel at a time with maximum signal reception quality.
Up to 4 configurations
Mobilsat Penta SAT-T: two signals, one antenna
Ideal for those who want to receive both satellite and terrestrial programmes with just one TV in their motorhome. The 20dB amplified digital terrestrial antenna is inserted into the motor cover of the antenna. This configuration makes it possible to receive both satellite and digital terrestrial signals using the same antenna, thus optimising space on the roof of the motorhome (and saving money compared to solutions with two separate devices). The antenna wiring is already set up with the second signal cable, for quick and easy installation.
Up to 4 configurations
Mobilsat Penta TWIN: two channels for two TV points
This is for those who have two independent TV points on board the motorhome. It allows two different channels to be viewed on two televisions. The antenna wiring is already set up with the second signal cable for quick and easy installation.
Up to 3 configurations
Mobilsat Penta TWIN-T: the all-in-one-antenna
Mobilsat Penta Twin-T is the uncompromising satellite antenna that offers everything in one kit. Supplied with LNB Twin kit and digital terrestrial antenna already installed, for up to 3 independent TV points. The antenna wiring is already set up with the second and third signal cable for quick and easy installation.
Up to 3 configurations
Mobilsat Penta dCSS: the antenna for those who don’t settle for less
For users with large motorhomes and several independent televisions on board, or who need SkyQ. Allows connecting up to 12 dCSS decoders and 4 SCR decoders, or the new SkyQ Platinum and Black decoder. The signal cable has specific connectors and switches to connect up to 4 decoders, expandable in cascade. The antenna wiring is already set up with the second signal cable for quick and easy installation.
Connection of up to 16 decoders (via dCSS switch in cascade for 16 independent TV points) or of SkyQ decoder.
MOBILSAT PENTAGONAL SATELLITE ANTENNA
Composite resin with glass and carbon fibre
10 – 30 V
|CONSUMPTION IN STAND-BY||
|TYPICAL CONSUMPTION DURING SEARCH||
|SATELLITE SEARCH TIME (TYPICAL)||
|MAXIMUM SPACE OCCUPIED WHEN CLOSED||
920 x 810 – H 198 mm
Patented parabolic pentagon
624 x 624 mm
|GAIN AT 10.95 GHz||
HD-3D with LTE filter
|SET UP INCLUDED||
Pre-wired second signal cable